Hi, I'm Jason !
Principal Consultant, Digital Transformation, Growth Marketing
With my deep experience in international markets, I also help multinational companies in the US and Europe break into or expand in the Australian and Asia Pacific regions. Available for travel on a consultant basis in forming go to market strategies and forming launch business plans toward established growth.
Jason E. Bettinger
+61 422 768 444
Seeking companies who want to grow!
As a principal consultant with more than 12 years experience in the digital sphere, I know the strategies and implementations necessary to drive phenomenal conversion focused growth online. Specialising in digital transformation, brand awareness, client retention with a focus on personalisation and matching buyers journeys at scale. My expertise goes beyond conversions, whereby I consult for optimal performance of processes, systems, automation and follow up to increase bottom-line sales. My methodology includes focusing on most impactful activities that in combination would produce the best results.
I’m available as a project base consultant or long term engagement.
90% CompleteCommunication 90%
90% CompleteLeadership 90%
85% CompleteTime Management 85%
85% CompleteProductivity 85%
95% CompleteEmotional Intelligence (EQ) 95%
Consultative Selling Skills
85% CompleteProspecting, Qualifying & Lead Nurturing 85%
85% CompleteCRM management (Salesforce, Infusionsoft, Pipedrive) 85%
90% CompleteNeeds Analysis & Pain-Point Identification 90%
95% CompleteFollow up, DMs & Positioning 95%
95% CompleteProposals, Presentation & Win-Win Closing 95%
Executive Management Skills
85% CompleteHiring & Training 85%
99% CompleteInspiring & Team Culture Building 99%
80% CompleteSystems, Processes & Procedures 80%
80% CompleteBudgeting & Forecasting 80%
95% CompleteStrategy & Execution 95%
Digital Marketing Skills
80% CompleteWeb Development (project management) 80%
90% CompleteSEO & SEM 90%
90% CompleteSocial Media Advertising 90%
90% CompleteGoogle Adwords, PPC & Display 90%
90% CompleteLanding Page Optimisation 90%
Digital Marketing Skills (continued)
85% CompleteTracking & Analytics 85%
85% CompleteSaaS Platforms (data, CRM & multi-channel) 85%
80% CompleteProgrammatic & Native Advertising 80%
85% CompleteContent & Video Marketing (Inbound Techniques) 85%
95% CompleteeDM Campaigns (direct + re-targeted) 95%
95% CompleteRelationship Building 95%
90% CompleteNetworking & Referral Marketing 90%
85% CompleteEvents & Presentations 85%
90% CompleteAgency / Reseller Support & Training 90%
95% CompleteStakeholder Relations 95%
1% CompleteOver Promising & Under Delivering 1%
1% CompleteGossiping & Negativity 1%
1% CompleteFocusing on Problems Instead of Solutions 1%
1% CompleteInflated Ego & Being a Jerk 1%
0% CompleteNot Delivering Results 0%
Principal Consultant - Sept 2017 - June 2018
Responsibilities Business adviser on growth, conversions, brand awareness and client retention strategies. Encompassed Digital Strategy, Web Development, Social Media Marketing, Paid Advertising, SEO, Content Marketing and Ecommerce
- Build from scratch a recurring base of digital clientelle, with a focus of relationship building and clear expectation management.
- Foster industry partnerships and be ‘the face’ of Web Profits, at point of engagement.
- Develop, recommend and implement tailored digital strategies bridging KPIs and clients business objectives
- Acquisitioned hundreds of thousands yearly valued sales in a short period of time.
- Formed and refined higher cut through sales strategies, collateral design, processes and procedures.
- Created, scripted and delivered high quality video content for the purposes of client acquisition and personal brand building
- Fostered key relationships in top ASX companies
Regional Sales Director APAC (fixed term contract role) - Jan 2017 - June 2017
Responsibilities (Web Development | Digital Strategy | Drupal | PaaS | UX)
- Develop regional industry customer acquisition partnerships and establish Regional Sales Revenue, Enterprise and Fortune 500 Companies across APAC. US stakeholder management.
- Head strategic relationships with Amazon Web Services, Acquia, Sitecore and Digital Agencies.
- Spearhead customer acquisition strategy and execution APAC wide.
- Acquisitioned and Headed multi-million-dollar negotiations. Worked with and built relationships on key clients including Australian Government departments on the federal level and key ASX/Fortune 500 Enterprise clients.
- Won Drupal panel-ship for key government Australian wide pre-approved provider.
Sales Director NSW (fixed term contract role) - July 2015 - Jan 2016
Responsibilities (WEB, SOCIAL, SEO, PPC, ADWORDS, VIDEO)
- Establish Titan business in Sydney, grow revenue. Hire, train and manage teams in Sydney office.
- Head, create local market strategy and present at local customer acquisition events.
- Further establish agency strategic partnerships and lead locally Google Premier Partnership.
- Successfully spearheaded new office establishment in NSW from just myself to 6 staff in 6 months.
- Established local market processes and procedures to achieve growth and service delivery targets.
- Grew local team revenue from 0 to 50,000+ recurring monthly contracts (600,000+/yr). Set in place pipeline to exceed.
- Drove customer acquisition marketing strategy and presented at Google joint partner events.
Managing Director - June 2011 - April 2015
Responsibilities (SEO/SEM/eCRM/PPC/eDM, Content Performance Marketing.)
- Develop innovative advertising strategies of Social Media & Content Marketing, SEO, Video and Landing Page Development
- Deliver ‘Customer Engagement’ models via email marketing campaigns, e-newsletters and behavioral analysis marketing. [B2B] + Cloud based proprietary project management system during the project and report/analytics to customers after.
- Built the company from 0 into a 1.4 million per year in sales recurring by 2014.
- From 0 contracts to more than 250+ customers, $500-$1000/per month recurring avg. spend and growing, Sold in 2015
Web Marketing Pros
Co-Founder / Chief Marketing Officer - Feb 2006 - Nov 2010 (US)
Responsibilities (SEO/PPC/SaaS Platform Marketing)
- Hire, train and manage a team of sales account managers locally and telemarketing remotely.
- Create and implement Digital Marketing sales strategy with a focus on ROI positioning, clarity of packages, target segments and (USP) unique selling points.
- Manage overseas direct marketing staff, appointment setters and implement sales training programs through to delivery.
- Led entire sales digital strategy and campaigns, eDM and other offline customer acquisition activity.
- Directly Project managed key accounts in strategy, proposal and delivery with teams.
- Grew company to more than 20 local and overseas staff, turn over 2+ million a year, successfully positioned and sold company for profit.
- Successfully created company marketing strategy from the ground up and implemented use of collaborative remote sales CRM tools for the company. Built all reporting and tracking model systems from scratch.
- Implemented a custom designed cloud-based project management dashboard that was subsequently expanded, repackaged and sold later as a stand alone SaaS product.
American Security Link
CEO (Chief Enthusiasm Officer) - December 2003 - December 2007
Responsibilities (Residential/Commercial Alarm Monitoring Systems, Access Control, Video Surveillance)
- Strategy, Hiring, Growth
- Grew company from zero to millions in revenue
- Created, trained and multiplied Direct sales teams to more than 40 sales staff.
- Pitched and won major government accounts for intersection cameras and access control
- Established 3 offices with staff, processes and procedures
- Negotiated strategic partnerships across global alarm system, video system manufacturers and national monitoring centers.
- Served on community boards effecting laws in the security industry
- Successfully grew to profit and sold company to a major brand
Other Companies Founded
Founder / Master Scuba Trainer (weekends) - Sept 2011 - Present
Exploring the oceans of the world! Expedition Dive is a full service Scuba Diving School and Diver recreation Center.
- PADI Courses | Guided Diving | Boat excursions | Scuba Equipment Sales & Repair | Dive Club
- Guided Diving: Explore sydney’s underwater oasis and amazing diversity of marine species. A guide will take you to places you have never seen, 50+ dive sites to choose from: dive a wreck, circle islands, dive with sharks, find sea horses and weedy sea dragons or get friendly and upclose with sydneys famous blue gropers!
- Boat Excursions: Enjoy sydney’s best diving spots, like magic point: a grey nurse shark sanctuary situation in a cave. Premium wreck diving and swim through sydney majestic big boulders teaming with schools of marine life along the way!
- Scuba Equipment Sales & Repair: Diving is only as good as the equipment you use!
- Dive club: Join the community of divers! www.sydneydiveclub.com.au
☎ 1 800 463 483
Special Events Australia
Founder (staff run) - Dec 1999 - Present
Making events special since 1999! Event Music, Audio Equipment, Lighting, Photo and Event Entertainment
- Weddings and Receptions
- Parties (Birthdays, Holiday, New Years, Special Occasions)
- Corporate Functions and Events with Microphones, Audio and AV equipoment + Staging
- All Music provided, we have everything!
- Photobooths and special entertainment equipment available
☛ Book your Event online today!
☎ 1 300 383 683
Baker University, MI, USA - University Course Credits May 2000
Through out High School and Community College (7 years total) - Completion May 2002
Have a good understanding/listing , can speak sentences and hold a basic conversation
Japanese Language & Writing
Fujieda, Japan & TAFE, Australia - from 2010-2011
Lived in Japan for a short time as an English Teacher, picked up parts of the language.
Running Start-ups & Bootstrapping
School of been there done that - Its own level of education - Since 1996
I started my first real company at the age of 14, as a re-seller of amusement park tickets and rides. Hired my schoolmates to cover multiple locations and had a commission only staff of 20. Profited $500-$1000/week, which was big money for a 14 year old! Opened and ran several companies afterwards, most were successes and some valuable learning experiences with opportunities to do it better.
Absolutely love the water and advocating marine & energy sustainability. To facilitate this passion, i founded and operate on the weekends a Scuba Diving School www.expeditiondive.com I have also formed a dive club (marketing strategy and list building for eDM) Sydney Dive Club and to further education about marine sustainability a non-profit that facilitates beach clean ups www.oceanfriend.org
I read to completion 1-2 books a month religiously. Mostly self-improvement books in sales, psychology and marketing, also tech and new ways technology is positioning to change/improve the world type of books.
I believe health is a vital part of success. More energy = More Action!
I’m definitely a morning person, up usually 5-6am. I believe it’s a prerequisite to high productivity.
Giving back / Philanthropy
I believe giving back selflessly is one of the greatest fulfillment goals in life. I do so whenever I can with an underlining personal goal of building systems to give more.
My current focus is training for Marathons and long distance trails. I train regularly 3-5 times week early mornings by the beach on 20km runs and crossfit trainings. I have half a dozen 50km (marathon and trail) scheduled this year with the a ultimate goal of the Big Red Run, which is a 250km over the course of 5 days in the Australian outback desert. (yes i’m that type of crazy) i love pushing my body (and mind) to the limits. This is one of my ingredients to success.
“I’m continually trying to make choices that put me against my own comfort zone. As long as you’re uncomfortable, it means you’re growing.” – Ashton Kutcher
I welcome anybody who wants to join me on these in part or the full regiment, it’ll change your life as it did mine! So much energy! I usually run Maroubra/ Coogee to Bondi early mornings 5am. Nice refreshing swim after 🙂
SEND ME A MESSAGE
Sydney, NSW Australia
+61 422 768 444