Hi, I'm Jason !
Digital Marketing Sales Growth Catalyst
Jason E. Bettinger
+61 422 768 444
Seeking clients and companies who want to grow!
YES Digital Marketing is the #1 growth factor in attracting customers online. My goal is not to just help, but partner with you in Attracting and Engaging your customers online for fantastic ROI. Special Note: I’m OBSESSED with ROI, i know you are too so let’s work together!
I’m available as a project base consultant or long term engagement.
90% CompleteCommunication 90%
90% CompleteLeadership 90%
85% CompleteTime Management 85%
85% CompleteProductivity 85%
95% CompleteEmotional Intelligence (EQ) 95%
Consultative Selling Skills
85% CompleteProspecting, Qualifying & Lead Nurturing 85%
85% CompleteCRM management (Salesforce, Infusionsoft, Pipedrive) 85%
90% CompleteNeeds Analysis & Pain-Point Identification 90%
95% CompleteFollow up, DMs & Positioning 95%
95% CompleteProposals, Presentation & Win-Win Closing 95%
Executive Management Skills
85% CompleteHiring & Training 85%
99% CompleteInspiring & Team Culture Building 99%
80% CompleteSystems, Processes & Procedures 80%
80% CompleteBudgeting & Forecasting 80%
95% CompleteStrategy & Execution 95%
Digital Marketing Skills
80% CompleteWeb Development (project management) 80%
90% CompleteSEO & SEM 90%
90% CompleteSocial Media Advertising 90%
90% CompleteGoogle Adwords, PPC & Display 90%
90% CompleteLanding Page Optimisation 90%
Digital Marketing Skills (continued)
85% CompleteTracking & Analytics 85%
85% CompleteSaaS Platforms (data, CRM & multi-channel) 85%
80% CompleteProgrammatic & Native Advertising 80%
85% CompleteContent & Video Marketing (Inbound Techniques) 85%
95% CompleteeDM Campaigns (direct + re-targeted) 95%
95% CompleteRelationship Building 95%
90% CompleteNetworking & Referral Marketing 90%
85% CompleteEvents & Presentations 85%
90% CompleteAgency / Reseller Support & Training 90%
95% CompleteStakeholder Relations 95%
1% CompleteOver Promising & Under Delivering 1%
1% CompleteGossiping & Negativity 1%
1% CompleteFocusing on Problems Instead of Solutions 1%
1% CompleteInflated Ego & Being a Jerk 1%
0% CompleteNot Delivering Results 0%
Sales Director NSW - July 2015 - Jan 2016
Responsibilities (WEB, SOCIAL, SEO, PPC, ADWORDS, VIDEO)
- Establish Titan business in Sydney, grow revenue. Hire, train and manage teams in Sydney office.
- Head, create local market strategy and present at local customer acquisition events.
- Further establish agency strategic partnerships and lead locally Google Premier Partnership.
- Successfully spearheaded new office establishment in NSW from just myself to 6 staff in 6 months.
- Established local market processes and procedures to achieve growth and service delivery targets.
- Grew local team revenue from 0 to 50,000+ recurring monthly contracts (600,000+/yr). Set in place pipeline to exceed.
- Drove customer acquisition marketing strategy and presented at Google joint partner events.
Managing Director - June 2011 - April 2015
Responsibilities (SEO/SEM/eCRM/PPC/eDM, Content Performance Marketing.)
- Develop innovative advertising strategies of Social Media & Content Marketing, SEO, Video and Landing Page Development
- Deliver ‘Customer Engagement’ models via email marketing campaigns, e-newsletters and behavioral analysis marketing. [B2B] + Cloud based proprietary project management system during the project and report/analytics to customers after.
- Built the company from 0 into a 1.4 million per year in sales recurring by 2014.
- From 0 contracts to more than 250+ customers, $500-$1000/per month recurring avg. spend and growing, Sold in 2015
Web Marketing Pros
Co-Founder / Chief Marketing Officer - Feb 2006 - Nov 2010 (US)
Responsibilities (SEO/PPC/SaaS Platform Marketing)
- Hire, train and manage a team of sales account managers locally and telemarketing remotely.
- Create and implement Digital Marketing sales strategy with a focus on ROI positioning, clarity of packages, target segments and (USP) unique selling points.
- Manage overseas direct marketing staff, appointment setters and implement sales training programs through to delivery.
- Led entire sales digital strategy and campaigns, eDM and other offline customer acquisition activity.
- Directly Project managed key accounts in strategy, proposal and delivery with teams.
- Grew company to more than 20 local and overseas staff, turn over 2+ million a year, successfully positioned and sold company for profit.
- Successfully created company marketing strategy from the ground up and implemented use of collaborative remote sales CRM tools for the company. Built all reporting and tracking model systems from scratch.
- Implemented first custom designed cloud-based project management dashboard that was subsequently expanded, repackaged and sold later as a stand alone SaaS product.
American Security Link
CEO (Chief Enthusiasm Officer) - December 2003 - December 2007
Responsibilities (Residential/Commercial Alarm Monitoring Systems, Access Control, Video Surveillance)
- Strategy, Hiring, Growth
- Grew company from zero to millions in revenue
- Created, trained and multiplied Direct sales teams to more than 40 sales staff.
- Pitched and won major government accounts for intersection cameras and access control
- Established 3 offices with staff, processes and procedures
- Negotiated strategic partnerships across global alarm system, video system manufacturers and national monitoring centers.
- Served on community boards effecting laws in the security industry
- Successfully grew to profit and sold company to a major brand
New Horizons Computer Learning Center
Senior Sales Account Executive - June 1999 - May 2003
Responsibilities (Computer Training to Enterprise Clients & Technical Certifications to Professionals)
- Sales and prospecting to large corporate enterprise and technical professionals of Microsoft certifications, including Office suite programs, MCSE, Web development and adobe graphic design certifications.
- Acting as a course Councillor in learning and career progression
- Referral/placement of graduated students with key corporate clients
- Always Top 3 Sales performer among thousands of sales staff worldwide, frequently #1
- Generated Multi-millions in sales throughout the year off of an average $5000-$20,000 per capita sale
- Brought in at the time one of the largest accounts for New Horizons – Toyota, among other Fortune 500 companies
- Worked with and consultant to thousands of continued education professionals in placing of technical positions
- Highly awarded consistent Top Producer company-wide month after month for several years.
Baker University, MI, USA - University Course Credits May 2000
Through out High School and Community College (7 years total) - Completion May 2002
Have a good understanding/listing , can speak sentences and hold a basic conversation
Japanese Language & Writing
Fujieda, Japan & TAFE, Australia - from 2010-2011
Lived in Japan for a short time as an English Teacher, picked up parts of the language.
Running Start-ups & Bootstrapping
School of been there done that - Its own level of education - Since 1996
I started my first real company at the age of 14, as a re-seller of amusement park tickets and rides. Hired my schoolmates to cover multiple locations and had a commission only staff of 20. Profited $500-$1000/week, which was big money for a 14 year old! Opened and ran several companies afterwards, most were successes and some valuable learning experiences with opportunities to do it better.
Absolutely love the water and advocating marine & energy sustainability. To facilitate this passion, i founded and operate on the weekends a Scuba Diving School www.expeditiondive.com I have also formed a dive club (marketing strategy and list building for eDM) Sydney Dive Club and to further education about marine sustainability a non-profit that facilitates beach clean ups www.oceanfriend.org
I read to completion 1-2 books a month religiously. Mostly self-improvement books in sales, psychology and marketing, also tech and new ways technology is positioning to change/improve the world type of books.
I believe health is a vital part of success. More energy = More Action!
I’m definitely a morning person, up usually 5-6am. I believe it’s a prerequisite to high productivity.
Giving back / Philanthropy
I believe giving back selflessly is one of the greatest fulfillment goals in life. I do so whenever I can with an underlining personal goal of building systems to give more.
SEND ME A MESSAGE
Sydney, NSW Australia
+61 422 768 444